The All-Around Tournament is the first tournament being played on all 6 maps proposed and organized by Qorlas. It's first arrangement was played from July to October 2009 with 10 players in a double group round robin and a following knock-out round with chrismmm beating womble in finals. The second AAT was played from May to July 2010 with 11 players and womble beating Drakestorm in finals.
The All-Around Tournament's rules refer to the World TTR League Rules with following special features:
1) All the maps are played: USA, Europe, Swiss, 1910, Big Cities and Mega
2)Order of maps played:
- IN RR:First game, the higher ranked player will choose the map and he will start. In the second game this will be done by the lower ranked and going on alternatively.
- IN KO:
-In all the rounds players that were 1st placed in the groups will gain the "higher ranked privilege" regarding the starts over players worse placed. 1st place gains over 2nd and 3rd place 2nd place gains over 3rd place -In case of a match between players that reached the same group position in round robin, the "higher ranked" will go to the player that had the higher point average in group phase.
The ranking of the players will be the one that will be used to make the groups at the start of the tournament
3) In the Play Offs the games will be played only up to the point needed to declare a winner.
4) Ties count and will be considered like half point for both players, even in Play Offs.
5) In the case of a tie after the six games in the Play Offs: a 7th game will be played with the map chosen by the higher ranked player and the starting for the lower ranked player. If an 8th game is needed, a different map should be chosen by the lower ranked player and the higher ranked will start and so on - no map can be chosen 3rd time before 13th game.
6) Points in the Round Robin: all games count. World TTR League rules apply: 1 point for each game win (0.5 for ties) and 2 extra points for a series win (1 for a tied series).
7) Tie-Breaker in Round Robin: 1. points won, 2. matches won, 3. direct match, 4. games won.
8) Seeding and ranking will be made through 2-players ELO as taken by TD at the start of the tournament in the groups formation